Siah kernel 5.0.1 S2
on 17.11.2012 at 20.56
Posted In: SGS2
Vyšel nám nový kernel, tak sosejte.
- Dual booting with new CM10 + Samsung ICS ROM
- improved touch sensitivity
- 5-step GPU
- added arm topology patches again, with cpupower driver.
- merged with a JB leak (3.0.31)
- removed dynamic cpu freq steps. they are all fixed now.
- removed some settings from ExTweaks interface such as cfstweaks
- orbot is now working (only tested on Samsung ROM)
- Reboot into 1stROM, Reboot into 2ndROM in STweaks. (v5.0a2)
- STweaks added to initramfs. it will be autoinstalled only once. it is my own implementation of uci.sh interface. There is almost no difference (except for resetting to defaults in the last tab) between ExTweaks and STweaks. It’s been used for some time in my S3 kernel and fairly stable. I wanted to put it in the last version of my S2 kernel as well. it is my second android app (first one is FastDormancy app).. it doesn’t have a fancy UI but not bad for a beginner .
- BLNWW (BLN Without Wakelock).
- Touch gestures optimizations (thanks to Tungstwenty for the latest changes and for this great feature).
- added speaker and mic amplification/sensitivity settings which are based on fluxi’s mc1n2 interface, reversed and ported to uci.sh interface by dorimanx, tested and committed to my initramfs by robertobsc.
- automatic led brightness level. touch voltage level will be ignored if this one is checked in STweaks
- added B2G support (thanks to atilag@github for the initramfs changes).
- added an option in STweaks to set a delay in FB earlysuspend to properly play CRT animation (implemented originally by Codeworkx).
- reverted wifi driver to the one in cm10 kernel
- fixed auto-brightness issue on CM10.
- fixed some 2ndROM related problems in recovery when installing zips or restoring backups
- fixed BLN intensity when auto led brightness is selected.
- applied latest lulzactiveq tweaks from robertobsc.
- mali and vsync related changes (mostly from Entropy512′s commits) which are supposed to improve the battery life
- removed battery and performance profiles.
- removed lots of cpu governors. available governors: pegasusq, ondemand, conservative, hotplug, lulzactiveq
- new optional GPU frequency steps. enable VPLL Mode in STweaks but make sure you read the description.
- fixed a CM10 specific problem with the new GPU steps but it still doesn’t guarantee that the new steps will be stable on your device.
- added slide2wake (thanks to Fluxi) + some optimizations
- added mdnie interface and made hardcore’s sharpness tweaks optional in STweaks
- lulzactiveq fixes by robertobsc and added cpu governor selection back to stweaks
- Finally fixed vpll problem and made it default (thanks to robertobsc for his helps on testing)
- v5.0i -> v5.0.1: reverted wifi driver to fix wifi direct & other wifi related problems. touch gestures off when screen is off. analogue headphone amp in stweaks. new & faster stweaks. mxt224e touchscreen choppiness fix.